12.13.2011

Christmas Card 2011

I decided to make my own cards this year. It actually wasn't too bad as I've realized how easy PSE has become for me! Hooray. I never thought I would feel that way.

Anyways, I had big plans to make a front and back side for my cards, but I wanted to simplify. It just had to happen this year with baby due on the 23rd. I also had big plans for a cute letter too, but SIMPLIFY! So I just went with the front. However, since I created the back of the card, I figured I would share it with you, my crafty friends.

I got the Joy paper pack from Photo Card Boutique. I was also feeling inspired by their templates - Collins and Taylor

I also got my cards printed at Persnickety Prints on Pearl paper. They turned out great! Loved them.

1 comment:

Nancy Wyatt said...

Beautiful job Lindzie! I was really excited to see it in the mail :) Hugs!!