6.02.2012

For the birds

My neighbor (shout out to Audrey!) made a cute game involving fish, numbers and searching for her son. It's a great rainy day activity so I thought I would wipe the dust off my Silhouette Cameo and make a game of my own. I couldn't find a decent fish shape for the Silhouette (as I'm sure they are out there) so I opted for a bird shape I already owned. I cut the numbers out on different brightly colored paper (of my daughter's choosing) and print and cut the names of the numbers onto the shape. I figured I might as well laminate them too. :) My tools have been gathering dust in the basement! I thought this little project turned out pretty good. Enjoy!

If you don't own a silhouette, I found this free template:
FISH
You could print this template out on colored cardstock/heavy weight paper and write the numbers on them. Same idea and quick!

1 comment: