3.28.2013

{Instagram} Series: Episode One: mini instaframes

Since I've been using instgram, I thought it might be fun to do a little mini series about it. I'll start with mini frames.

 I've also loved all the apps (LabelBox, Photo, DipTic, and a few others) that you can use to jazz up your Instagram pictures. I've used a lot of fonts from Rhonna Designs and have found some other files that you can use to add to your Instagram.

I needed some instaframes to add to a scrapbook page and since I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, I made some of my own. Here's the SVG file I thought I would share. Right click to access. I hope it works. I have the PNG file if anyone wants that as well.

After you download, you can import into Silhouette software by following steps here:
http://joyslife.com/how-to-import-svg-files-in-silhouette-studio-designer-edition-software/

Let me know if this works for you. 

No comments: