11.18.2010

Day 14



Day 14


LET GO OF SELF CRITICISM.
LOOK AT IT FROM A DIFFERENT ANGLE.
AND
BE HAPPY.

The saying goes we are the hardest on ourselves. I think this is because we except a lot out of ourselves. If don't live up to our dreams, or accomplish our goals, we tend to get rather negative. Or at least I can say this for me. I think it's best to take a step back and try to find a different solution to the problem. This was most of my college career (the very short one I had). If a problem couldn't be solved, there had to be another way. It may take days, weeks, or even years to find a solution. But some of the greatest scientists had to take a different view of things to figure it out. I know...there I go with my nerdy science talk. BUT many of them succeeded by never giving up, and trying to solve problems by trying different things. So I think I'm going to keep that in mind the next I'm feeling like I've run into an unsolvable problem. TRY again and don't give up.

No comments: