11.06.2010

Day 2


PAY THE PRICE

Today didn't go so well. It involved me waking up feeling kind of blue. I know...I know..2 days in and I'm having a hard day. I feel like I'm paying the price for things that I didn't do some days. And for whatever reason these feelings hit me kind of hard today.

Rhonna had a quote up that definitely applied to today: 

AT THE BRINK OF SOMETHING MONUMENTAL, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOME KIND OF OPPOSITION. 
Seems like when I get frustrated it immediately takes away any happiness. At the end of these days, I really hope to get to a point where I don't feel like this is happening every time I get frustrated. . Thank goodness for Pepsi Max, free coupon/samples in the mail, my book FINALLY arriving in the mail, and for TOMORROW bringing a new day...

No comments: